Friday 4 January 2013

Back to speak and see great friends South Ayrshire Carer center at their Dementia Awareness day




With great thanks to David Roxburgh and all involved with South Ayrshire Carer Center for inviting me down to speak at their Dementia Awareness event on February 19th
I was a guest speaker there on carer rights day last Year and look forward to seeing them all again
David does great work and we have met many times since at different events

I look forward to showing my Film and updating them all on my progress and future plans and hearing from familes who care for a loved one as I have done


You can get more info on the work they do at the links below

Tommy
David Roxburgh
Service Co-ordinator

South Ayrshire Carers Centre
43 Sangate, Ayr
KA7 1DA
Tel:  01292 263000
http://www.unity-enterprise.com/default.asp?contentID=65

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...