Tuesday 8 January 2013

Today Meeting re Art project then GCC to meet Cllr Kerr


Today meeting re Art project then Glasgow City Chambers to meet Cllr Kerr


Hi

Well I am off to Gartnavel this morning to meet Samantha Flowers to discuss in a bit more detail my dementia through art idea / project along with another couple of ideas that I have .I will then be popping over to the City Chambers Cllr Kerr has agreed to meet me briefly for a quick chat about some projects I hope to get going .Cllr Kerr is the social care exec for GCC ,We have met a few times before and I hope to get the council involved with some of my ideas ,if not I will find another way to make them happen .A  thank you to Matt for fitting me in today and for the time he has given my awarness campaign

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...