Wednesday, 16 January 2013

New partnership today a busy day tomorrow at Scottish Parliament and speaking to charge nurses

A new partnership today a busy day tomorrow at Scottish Parliament and speaking to charge nurses

Hi
Well I had a very positive day today, I met with Professor Debbie Tolson UWS and we shook hands on a partnership that will also include Caledonian University and along with Dementia Carer Voices (Tommyontour) we have 3 or three I believe great projects to take forward .tomorrow in the morning I speak to assistant Charge Nurses in the conference room at the Victoria Royal Infirmary. I then have a meeting at the Scottish Parliament with the Cab secretary for health Alex Neil to update on my campaign and discuss the letters and people i meet and hear from on my tour  also meeting briefly Jackie Baillie shadow health secretary (Labour ) Jim Hume and then Jackson Carlaw and I would like to thank all of the above for taking the time to meet talk and I hope listen also all of this is in keeping with a promise I made to my mum and to every single person who shared their story with me or I have met on my awareness tour that I WILL DO ALL I CAN FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES TO BRING MORE HELP AND UNDERSTANDING
The awareness campaign continues and grows

big thanks to Andy Lowndes from @GCU  for coming to the talk tomorrow and to discuss future talks and collaborations with the University
#rememberjoan
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Putting care at the heart of our communities

“Our residents do not live in our work place, we work in their home.” I have been sharing this quote from a care home worker and ...