Tuesday 8 January 2013

More meetings at Scottish Parliament next Thursday


More meetings for next week while through  at the Scottish Parliament

 I will be through at the Scottish parliament January 17th  to meet up the Cab secretary for health Alex Neil for a chat about my campaign and future plans .I will be travelling through with Irene Oldfather and we have arranged to meet up a few more MSPs later that day to hopefully chat about the dementia carer  voices project we are working on
With thanks to Jim Hume (lib dem) and Jackson Carlaw (Conservative ) who have agreed to meet briefly I will also   meet up again with Jackie Baillie (Labour ) while through

with thank to all for taking the time

 Tommy   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...