Tuesday 8 January 2013

Link to my article STV Local Magazine dementia campaign continues



Hi

with thanks to Rachael Fulton STV Local for taking time to update on my campaign for the STV local Magazine.I popped into the studios yesterday to chat about caring for my wee mum who passed away in September and update on y campaign

you can view the interview along with a previous 3 minute video bog at the link below
Tommy

with thanks to Rachel and STV  for thier on- going interest on both dementia and my campaign

Tommy on Tour dementia campaign coninues on despite tragic loss

Tommy Whitelaw collects life stories of dementia carers from across Scotland, and his campaign is changing the way Scotland looks at the illness, its patients and the people who care for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...