Friday, 11 January 2013

making a carer- engagement film with NHSGG&C CHP


A New carer- engagement film approved  and in partnership with NHSGG&C #carerengagement


Hi
I am very happy to say I have been given approval to start work on a new Carer engagement film in partnership with NHSGG*c . I have been working closely with some of the board members for a while  on the letters I receive and will be fronting a new film about carer engagement with enterprise screen who produced the Tommyontour  film

This will not be a Tommyontour film as such but will be made to highlight the lives of carers and hopefully bring more understanding ,I do this as son who cared for his mum

I am grateful to NHSGG*C  for their on-going interest  on the lives of carers and hope this film will help tell the story and guide families to help available

Tommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...