Wednesday 16 January 2013

Today Meeting with UWS to discuss projects on life stories


Today going to UWS  to discuss projects on life stories


Hi

This morning I am Popping through to Hamilton to University West of Scotland to see Professor Debbie Tolson and hand over life stories for the Academic paper and work the University will be doing In Partnership  with Caledonian University. This Campaign is made up of the words from people ,our lives in our words and it’s important to me that any work done is with the best people And I believe I have found the best to work with on this project. Two great Universities but more Importantly to me the people, Debbie and Andy leave me in no doubt that  I have met the best people to work with and on this project

We have a few more ideas that I will update once confirmed

Tommy    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...