Friday 25 January 2013

Meeting Fiona Carers Scotland today





Hi

I will be dropping by Carers Scotland’s office this afternoon to update and chat with Fiona  about Dementia Carer voices’., the carer engagement film and my dementia through art project

Fiona is the Policy & Public Affairs Manager at carer Scotland and I look forward to seeing and having a wee chat with her again .You can get more info on the work they do at the links below


Carers Scotland
The Cottage
21 Pearce Street
Glasgow  G51 3UT

Tel: 0141 445 3070

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...