Sunday 6 January 2013

Thank you for the kindness from a son


Thank you for sharing you’re experiences thank you for  sharing my film, thank you for the support, for reading my blog ,for the RTs and for the great kindness to son  
This is ultimately an awareness campaign and I am grateful for the kindness and the amazing work I see other doing and firmly believe in life stories if we understand the life story ,then we are better equipped to bring help to people and I hope this campaign can play its part in doing that ,My wee mum deserved better to often and I hope to help others have a better journey than we had ,you can help me by sending you’re thoughts ,experiences opinions or life story to tommy@i-woz-there.com  and my promise to you is the same I gave my mum to keep taking those stories to all who need to read them and bring more understanding on both dementia and caring
Our lives in our words can help others
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...