Thursday 10 January 2013

Yesterday at the Dementia Dialogue Event .a day of discussion


Earlier today at the dementia dialogue event .a day of discussion Have your say

 Hi

I attended a dementia Dialogue event today in Paisley hosted by the Scottish Government and Alzheimer Scotland . the event was a day of discussion with families and care professionals  with discussion tables and the discussion today  will be fed into the next dementia strategy proposals .I met with a few people I have got to know through my tour and it was good to be part of today’s event and meet and hear from others

There a few wee photos from today below and I must say a special thank you to Lorna Walker  one of the speakers for the kindest of comments about my wee campaign 


Tommy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...