Thursday 17 January 2013

With thanks to all at the talk to Charge Nurses this morning


With thanks to all at the talk to Charge Nurses this morning




With thanks to Tracy Donaldson  and all who attended this morning’s engagement event at the Victoria Infirmary  that I was one of the guest speakers at .I hope my talk added value to the nursing  practice development day .Also a big thank you to Andy from Caledonian University for taking time to attend and support me .I have a few talks at the University February and March and Andy will be hosting the talks with me so great that he could take the time to come so we can discuss some direction re questions and so no for the events lined up
Andy and I will also be working on a few projects and this feels like a good partnership and friendship

Off to parliament now to meet The Cab secretary for health Alex Neil to update and discuss tommyontour/ dementia carer voices .Also thank you to Johann Lamont  ,Jackie Braille ,Jim Hume and Jackson Carlaw for taking time later to meet for a quick chat

Thank you to all above for their on- going interest in our life stories  

Tommy    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...