Friday 11 January 2013

The Life Changes Trust 25 million investment for Dementia to transform the lives of people living with dementia and their carers



the life changes trust ,Big Lottery Fund (Big) confirms investment of 25 million over ten years
I am proud to say my life stories where fed in to this process the words of the families who write me IU hope played a small part in this project

I also featured in a short talk to camera film and the quote below was taken from this

I hope this helps improve the lives of families across Scotland

the project should be up and running from April



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...