Monday 7 January 2013

Tommyontour film on NHS gg&c site a carers journey

Tommyontour film on NHS gg&c site a carers journey

Hi

With great thanks to Daniel Connelly and the NHS gg&c community engagement team for hosting my awareness film and blog on their site .I have been a guest speaker at few NHS events this year sharing my experiences on life caring for my mum and the life stories families send me I will be speaking soon at the Victoria infirmary Jan 17thto charge nurses

Thank you for helping give carers a voice

You can view the page at the link below

NHS gg&c
http://www.nhsggc.org.uk/content/default.asp?page=s1476_1

tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...