Monday, 21 January 2013

Popping in to Pollock carers then meeting with NHS community engagement team


Popping in to Pollock carers then meeting with NHS community engagement team

Hi

Well I am popping in to see Linda from Pollok Carers this morning to cat about and update on my work .Pollok carers are my local care group / centre and Linda was involved in my mums and Is journey over the last year .I am then meeting with Daniel Connolly  from the NHSGG&C community engagement team .I met with Daniel just over a year ago and he helped me set up presentations to department heads along with hosting my film and blog on the NHS website under a carers Journey. Looking  forward to seeing both and updating on my campaign


Tommy  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000

This week Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000 we have received over the years on our ‘Y...