Monday 21 January 2013

Popping in to Pollock carers then meeting with NHS community engagement team


Popping in to Pollock carers then meeting with NHS community engagement team

Hi

Well I am popping in to see Linda from Pollok Carers this morning to cat about and update on my work .Pollok carers are my local care group / centre and Linda was involved in my mums and Is journey over the last year .I am then meeting with Daniel Connolly  from the NHSGG&C community engagement team .I met with Daniel just over a year ago and he helped me set up presentations to department heads along with hosting my film and blog on the NHS website under a carers Journey. Looking  forward to seeing both and updating on my campaign


Tommy  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...