Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Popping in to PRTFC to update on my awareness campaign

Popping in to PRTFC to update on my awareness campaign
 Hi
This morning I am popping in to see Emma at the Princess Royal Trust For Carers office in Glasgow city centre .I have met with Emma A few times before and have been a guest Speaker at quite a few PRTFC carers groups across the country, I have I think a few positive projects coming up and we are going to have a quick chat about the film and art project. I am also looking to visits as many carer canters as possible over the next months to update on the Dementia Carer Voices Project I am now working on

also hoping to see the lovley Trish Brown who has showed great kindness when I was caring for my mum and my campaign with words of support and encouragement
Tommy     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...