Tuesday 15 January 2013

Popping in to PRTFC to update on my awareness campaign

Popping in to PRTFC to update on my awareness campaign
 Hi
This morning I am popping in to see Emma at the Princess Royal Trust For Carers office in Glasgow city centre .I have met with Emma A few times before and have been a guest Speaker at quite a few PRTFC carers groups across the country, I have I think a few positive projects coming up and we are going to have a quick chat about the film and art project. I am also looking to visits as many carer canters as possible over the next months to update on the Dementia Carer Voices Project I am now working on

also hoping to see the lovley Trish Brown who has showed great kindness when I was caring for my mum and my campaign with words of support and encouragement
Tommy     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...