Friday 4 January 2013

Speaking 1st &3rd year mental health students Caledonian University February 15th as part of a series on dementia and caring

Speaking 1st &3rd year mental health students Caledonian University February 15th as part of a series on dementia and caring


Hi

With great thanks to Caledonian University for inviting me to do a series of talks to students. The first one will be to 3rd year mental health students on February 15th followed by 1st year mental health students on February 20th
With a few more waiting for dates to be confirmed

With thanks to the team at this wonderful University especially Debbie Tolson ,Andy Lowndes ,Jackie Gillespie, Margaret Caldwell and Lesley McNab for putting together the talks and for giving me the chance to speak to students about Dementia , life caring for my mum ,the life stories ,the people I meet on my tour and my struggles ,hopes and dreams


Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...