Friday 4 January 2013

My campaign needs your stories, experiences thoughts and opinions

My campaign needs your stories, experiences thoughts and opinions

For the last year I have been collecting life stories to raise awareness on both dementia and caring. This has led to much media coverage, awareness talks, and motions at councils and reports at social work departments along with the foundation for my last film. At the January I will be starting on and academic paper with a leading university on living with and caring for a loved one facing dementia
I have received and feel privileged hundreds of life stories to date that will al be used in this report and hope to receive more in order to make this all it can be in order to help others who will face the Journey my amazing wee mum and I faced
Your help, your words your thoughts, opinions, experiences good or bad can help with this paper
You can send your words to tommy@i-woz-there.com

Thank you
Tommy
Son awareness campaigner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...