Sunday, 13 January 2013

on way to Scottish Parliament after speaking at Nursing band 8 development event

Thursday at Scottish Parliament after speaking at Nursing band 8 development event

Thursday is looking a busy day early morning I am speaking to assistant charge nurses at the event below after which I will jumping on the train to Edinburgh for a meeting with the Cab secretary for health Alex Neil to chat about my life stories and campaign .I have also arrange while through to have a chat with Jackie Ballie shadow Health Secretary then Jim Hume Lib Dwm and then Jackson Carlaw I have made up reports for all and hope this leads to further engagement and talks
With thanks to all above for their time and also NHSGG&C  in particular Tracy Donaldson for the invite to speak at the event below

With thanks to NHS GG&C Acute services RAD/Regional directorates West Dunbartonshire CHCP. For inviting  to speak at the event below .i met with Tracy at a nursing practice development event I was speaking at last month and she has kindly invite me along to speak on one of the days as part of a week of events at the hospital I look forward to speaking about caring for my mum, the life stories, the people I have met and showing my short film  
Band 6 development programme for RAD directorate. There is 5 days of study, each covering a different theme. Day 2 of the programme focuses on Patient Centred Care. We would like to invite you along on day 2 to inform staff on the dementia framework or resources. This session you can adapt  to want you see at important for the Band 6.
 Date: 17/01/2012
Time: 13:15-14:00
Venue: Victoria Infirmary, Large classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...