Friday 4 January 2013

Invited to speak Scottish Dementia Research Conference March 22nd Stirling University

Invited to speak Scottish Dementia Research Conference March 22nd Stirling University


Hi
 
With great thank to the SDCRN for inviting me to speak at their annual conference on March 22nd .I look forward to speaking about life caring for my wee mum ,the life stories I receive and the people I have met on my tour along with showing my short film .
Speakers over the two day event are as follows
Professor John Obrien (Cambridge)
Professor Peter Passmore (Belfast)
Dr Patrick Kehoe (Bristol)
Simon Ridley (Alzheimer research UK)
Professor Pauline Banks (UWS)
Dr Gary Stevenson (Stratheden hospital)
Dr Maggie Robertson (University Highlands and Islands)
Shirley Law (DSDC Stirling)
Tommy Whitelaw Tommyontour / dementia carer voices

You can get more details on the 2 day event at the link below
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...