Wednesday 23 January 2013

Today Attending and meeting great friends at GNEC tomorrow then over to the BBC




Hi

I am dropping by to see and update great friends at Glasgow North East Carer center tomorrow.Kaye and  all the gang have been a great support to my wee awareness campaign in fact you might recognize a few in the photo below from my short film. Appreciate the time and support they have given me and admire the group and community spirit they have. So passing by for a blether and to update on my projects , plans hope and dreams   

After that I will be popping in to the BBC to  have a chat with Liza who produced the medical matters broadcast on my life stories and meeting up for a quick coffee with Sally Magnusson who has interviewed me a few over the campaign                  


Tommy                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...