Wednesday 16 January 2013

Meeting with carers at Alzheimer Scotland south Ayrshire services Feb 6th


Meeting with carers at Alzheimer Scotland south Ayrshire services Feb 6th



Hi

With thanks to Jenni  Mckeand who runs the Alzheimer Scotland  South Ayrshire Service for inviting me back down to attend and update carers at their next meeting
I was down last year very early on in my campaign  and look forward to returning to see Jenni and all who are part of the group

The group meets at St Quivox Church Hall, St Quivox Road, you can get more details on the services  Jenni and the team supply at the link below


I will see Jenni again a few weeks later on the 19th at PRTFC  south Ayrshire dementia awareness day 
 when I will be a guest speaker and Jenni will be doing a presentation with thanks to David Roxburghe  for the invite to this event 

Tommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...