Thursday 31 January 2013

Meeting today -Dementia through Art Project with Art IN the Gart





Hi

This morning I am going over to Gartnavel to meet up with the steering group from Art in the Gart to discuss in further detail my dementia and caring through art idea / project
With great thank to Samantha Flowers and Fiona Sinclair for their on- going interest in this idea and exhibition. As mentioned before my hope is to tell the story of the letters I receive through art along with working with local communities , carer centers , dementia cafes who I hope will add their life hopes and dreams through art for a permanent exhibition that I hope will help comfort ,inspire .involve and take the story of dementia and caring to a wider audience and help tell the love story of families across the land


Tommy        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...