Thursday, 31 January 2013

Meeting today -Dementia through Art Project with Art IN the Gart





Hi

This morning I am going over to Gartnavel to meet up with the steering group from Art in the Gart to discuss in further detail my dementia and caring through art idea / project
With great thank to Samantha Flowers and Fiona Sinclair for their on- going interest in this idea and exhibition. As mentioned before my hope is to tell the story of the letters I receive through art along with working with local communities , carer centers , dementia cafes who I hope will add their life hopes and dreams through art for a permanent exhibition that I hope will help comfort ,inspire .involve and take the story of dementia and caring to a wider audience and help tell the love story of families across the land


Tommy        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...