Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Happy New Year, the campaign goes on collecting life stories raising awareness #2013

Happy New Year, the campaign goes on collecting life stories raising awareness 2013

Firstly  a happy new year to all .for me it was an early night in bed .Christmas week and new year where to honest a wee bit of a struggle  there was a lot of tears over the last week ,missing my wee mum and thinking back  to both harder and also better days .but we start 2013 as we ended 2012 I have a meeting on Thursday with Glasgow City Council  carer champion Dr Christopher mason  to discuss some carer engagement ideas I have .I will be attending a dementia dialogue event on the 10th then speaking to charge nurses at the Victoria hospital on the morning of the 17th  then meeting Alex Neil Scotland’s health secretary that afternoon   
I will also be starting work on a new carer engagement film mid January more on that later once confirmed next week
The heart and soul of this campaign continues colleting life experiences  and taking them to all I think should read them you can help ,you can add you’re story to the hundreds I already have my e mail at tomy@i-woz-there.com
My promise is to do all I can with them to help raise awareness and bring more understanding and help to families living with or caring for a loved on with dementia

Thank you
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000

This week Dementia Carer Voices is going to the Scottish Parliament to celebrate the over 14,000 we have received over the years on our ‘Y...