Tuesday 29 January 2013

Meeting at Enterprise Screen to discuss carer engagement film



 Hi

I will be popping in to  Enterprise Screen today to chat about the new carer engagement film for NHS GG&C ,CHP with the working title ITS Ok To Ask
Brendan and Jamie directed my own Tommyontour film and I am looking forward to working with them again on this new film that I hope helps tell the story of caring and helps in some way help families find help that is available .with thanks to NHSGG&C for producing this film

Tommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...