Friday 4 May 2012

Busy Week, Next. Week, Filming Interviews and Talks Lined Up

Hi
Looking forward to a busy time within my 22 hours cover next week ,I will be filming an interview at home for public broadcast along with meeting the Dementia Strategy  Team  based at St Andrews House and the Deputy First Minister ,I am also pleased to say I have had many requests over the last week to attend and speak at events within both the Care and Voluntary Sector, This is something I am keen to do ,and do more of speaking about caring for my mum, the letters I receive and the families I meet to the people who supply care ,I will also be speaking at the launch of the new LTCAS project on Wednesday before I travel to Edinburgh to meet with the DFM. I update more details on Monday re my interview
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...