Friday 4 May 2012

Doctors Today With My Wee Mum…………….

Hi
Well as anyone who cares for a loved one with dementia will know visits to the doctors, clinics or hospitals are always an event .Taking my wee mum away for her comfort zone is never easy, my we mum gets very agitated, confused and frightened. As a son I do my best to limit this as best  I can Anyway we got there and back as best we could .I sit here in my room after being told my mum has lost 2 stone now over the last months and we are looking for an underlying Cause, As a son I sit here thinking what next for this wee mum of mine, it’s a very lonely place caring and I have to say it feels a lot lonelier today
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...