Friday 25 May 2012

Thank You all for the support, Re-Tweets and for Sharing my Campaign

Thank You all for the support, Re-Tweets and for Sharing my Campaign
I would like to thank everyone for supporting, re-tweeting and sharing my dementia awareness campaign and film ,I have not been the best at re-tweeting for others and for that I am sorry ,time is against me just now my mum is not doing to well and needs me more each week and I wont let her down ,after caring for my mum ,my awareness campaign is closest to my heart ,so thank you everyone for the support ,it keeps my spirits up  during the struggles my mum faces and the struggle I as a son face to care and witness ,every day caring for my mum makes me more determined to highlight this illness and life caring for a loved one
Thank you
Tommy and Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...