Thursday 17 May 2012

With thanks to Glasgow City Council and the Lord Provosts Fund

Good Afternoon
A big thanks to Glasgow City Council and the Lord Provost Fund for helping me with a wee funding package to help with my travel ,this  will allow me to continue doing my talks and raising awareness on Dementia and caring. As a carer I have been struggling to get to and from talks, meetings and events this will allow me to continue my awareness campaign .I was very close to having to stop and this would have been heartbreaking for me
A special thanks to Stephen and Ann for nominating me and to the city I come from for helping me continue
Thank you
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...