Monday 21 May 2012

Meeting councilor Matt Kerr on Friday at City Chambers

Hi
A big thanks to councilor Matt Kerr for getting in touch to meet up again, I met with Matt before the local elections as part of my campaign and motion raised at Glasgow City Council, Stephen Fitzpatrick head of Adult Services Glasgow SW will also be there, Stephen and Ann have shown great interest and advice on my campaign. I would like to thank them both and Councilor Kerr for his continued interests and support and I hope we can take forward some ideas discussed before the elections
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...