Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Sad News from an Inspiring Family

Sad News from an Inspiring Family
Hello
I sit today with great sadness in my heart, on my mission to raise awareness I receive letters from all across Scotland and meet with many carers and families
I have got to know many carers and families, including one amazing lady from Aberdeen,we have exhanged e mails and  had a few chats on the phone, sadly she has got in touch to tell me her husband passed away over the weekend
Her letter was included in the collection I handed over last Wednesday when I met with the Deputy First Minister
 I never met her husband but I met this amazing lady, her struggles, love and care inspire me, and even without meeting him, reading about and talking with my friend I know the love they shared and the care she gave, I made a promise to this fine lady a wee while back  that I would be up in Aberdeen to see her one day and that’s a promise I will fulfill in the near future
My thoughts are with this lady and her family
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...