Tuesday 29 May 2012

Meeting and speaking at the memory café in Kilbirnie on June 19th

Hi

With thanks to Kerry  the Dementia Support Co-coordinator based in North Arshire for inviting me down to meet with carers and families to talk about my awareness campaign and caring for my mum

The memory café is at the Bridgend Community Centre, Stoneyholm Road, Kilbirnie, this café along with a few others is run in conjunction with North Ayrshire Council
I look forward to meeting everyone, and once again a big thank you to Kerry and all concerned for inviting me down

Tommy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...