Tuesday 1 May 2012

Meeting the Deputy First Minister a Week Today

Good Afternoon
I will be back through to Edinburgh a week today to meet with Nikola Sturgeon our Deputy First Minister ,I look forward to meeting with her once again to update on my campaign and hand over some more life stories I have received since we last met in February along with discussing the amazing carers and families I meet on my tour .I will also be discussing some of my findings over the last months and some of my views on dementia and caring ,I am grateful for the DFM ongoing interest in our life’s and this campaign ,
It’s not to late to send your story, thoughts or opinions for me to add to my files you can e mail direct to 

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...