Monday, 7 May 2012

Dementia Awareness ,A Week of Meetings and Filming Interviews,

A happy Holiday Monday  
My free 22 hours respite cover will be well used up this week ,as I always try to do on my wee mission to raise awareness, tomorrow I film an interview with Scotland tonight to be aired later that evening  ,Wednesday in the morning I am one of the guest speakers at the LTCAS ,who are launching a new project for families to share the thoughts and opinions, I then travel to parliament to meet with Nicola Sturgeon our Deputy First and Health Minister to update on my campaign ,the letters I receive and the families I meet ,then on Friday I meet with head of social works Glasgow to discuss and update on my progress along with speaking about how I can get involved with them on raising awareness ,looking forward to all of the above and a busy 22 hours of awareness raising
Tommy         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...