Thursday 17 May 2012

Care inspectorate meet the carers have to re schedule due to illness, sorry

hi
My wee mum is not doing well at the moment, my mum  has been unable to walk or barely lift her head from the pillow  for the last few days ,so I am sorry to say I will have to re schedule my planned event on Monday ,I will have to give my mum my full attention at this time and feel its better I re-schedule my event on Monday and move to a later date
I am sorry for any inconvenience but I need to be with my mum constantly  at this time
Sorry
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...