Wednesday 16 May 2012

Care Inspectorate; Meet the Carers, with thanks to Johann Lamont

Hi
  This coming Monday I will be hosting an event for carers and people who work with carers to meet and hear about what the Care Inspectorate do. With thanks to David Cumming for taking the time to come along and taking the time to meet with us all. The event will be attended by people I have met on my awareness campaignI would also like to thank Labour leader Johann Lamont my local MSP for popping in to chat with carers and families
I hope this is a day of education, questions, answers and friendship
Tommy  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...