Tuesday 29 May 2012

My wee mum seems to be doing a bit better today,

Good Morning
Never mind the last 5 years the last 3 weeks have been a real worry , 3 weeks ago my mum lost all her energy ,balance and stopped talking completely
We have had the doctor out a few times and we are looking at my mum’s weight loss amongst other concerns the last few days have been a bit better and today my mum is down sitting in the living room having a wee moan about me and everything I do, trust me that’s a good sign, I am hoping this is the start of my mum regaining some of the strength and awareness she lost over the last weeks ,so we start today with a wee spring in our steps and hope for more of the same tomorrow
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...