Tuesday, 29 May 2012

My wee mum seems to be doing a bit better today,

Good Morning
Never mind the last 5 years the last 3 weeks have been a real worry , 3 weeks ago my mum lost all her energy ,balance and stopped talking completely
We have had the doctor out a few times and we are looking at my mum’s weight loss amongst other concerns the last few days have been a bit better and today my mum is down sitting in the living room having a wee moan about me and everything I do, trust me that’s a good sign, I am hoping this is the start of my mum regaining some of the strength and awareness she lost over the last weeks ,so we start today with a wee spring in our steps and hope for more of the same tomorrow
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...