Monday 14 May 2012

I will be on Scotland Tonight Live in the Studio Tomorrow Night STV 10:30pm

Hi
I will be live on Scotland Tonight tomorrow at 10:30pm STV chatting about dementia caring for my mum and the letters I receive,I believe they will also be showing an interview filmed at the house  last week for the guests to discuss
Not sure yet who the other guests will be, I hope you can tune in and I hope I get asked questions that are relevant to dementia and a life caring
 I also hope I don’t fluff my lines or ruin my months of hard work raising awareness ,but mostly I hope I don’t let my mum or the people who have taken my campaign to heart down
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...