Monday, 14 May 2012

I will be on Scotland Tonight Live in the Studio Tomorrow Night STV 10:30pm

Hi
I will be live on Scotland Tonight tomorrow at 10:30pm STV chatting about dementia caring for my mum and the letters I receive,I believe they will also be showing an interview filmed at the house  last week for the guests to discuss
Not sure yet who the other guests will be, I hope you can tune in and I hope I get asked questions that are relevant to dementia and a life caring
 I also hope I don’t fluff my lines or ruin my months of hard work raising awareness ,but mostly I hope I don’t let my mum or the people who have taken my campaign to heart down
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

‘What Matters to You? launches summary report for 2017

What Matters to You? launches summary report looking back at What Matters to You? Day 2017. The  2017 What Matters to You? Day (WMTY ...