Tuesday 29 May 2012

A week tomorrow June 6th is a year to the day since I launched my campaign with a walk round Scottish cities

Hi
Well a week tomorrow June 6th is a year to the day since I launched my campaign with a walk round Scottish cities .Much has happened over the last year ,I have met inspiring people ,received hundreds of life storries and learnt so much ,I feel this has been a positive year of campaigning even though I have been used and badly let down by some and shocked by others this does not  compete with the many who support and inspire me  I hope to build on the campaign. More talks are lined up along with  awareness raising and I will continue to collect life stories to add to the many hundreds I already have,to help tell the story of living with dementia and caring for a loved one .My Desire and passion to raise awareness has only increased I hope you can help me celebrate the first year next Wednesday by sharing my film, blog and story and Let others know the campaign continues and to keep the life stores coming to help others
Each day I care for my mum, every life story I receive, all the people I meet inspire and increase my desire to keep going, there is much to do
Tommyontour film shown at parliament http://tv.enterprisescreen.co.uk/watch?v=347Tommy on tour blog   http://tommy-on-tour-2011.blogspot.com
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...