Thursday 17 May 2012

With thanks to Councilors Matt Kerr and David McDonald

Good Morning,
I will be back over at the City Chambers next week to meet with Councilors Matt Kerr and David McDonald in the weeks before the local elections I had met with them about different aspect of my campaign,I am happy to say both have been back in touch , I will me meeting councilor Kerr next Friday and Councilor McDonald date to be confirmed to pick up on where we left off I am grateful for their interest in my campaign, dementia and caring
Thank you
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...