Thursday 17 May 2012

Looking to start a dementia and carers focus group

Hi
I am looking to start a group to work on dementia and caring for a loved one, many people who are in touch are looking to get more involved in bringIing  help to others, I  am looking for us to represent independently the lives, thoughts, hopes and dreams of  people facing dementia or caring for a loved one Now that I have a direct line to St Andrews house I feel we can help tell the story of Dementia and Caring , along with the many letters I receive, It would be great to have a mixture of families and people who work in the front line with carers from all across Scotland
We can help guide future policies and funding
Please get in touch if you are interested in forming a dementia ,families and carers group.A group based on peolpe run by peolpe in the interest of others
tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...