Tuesday 8 May 2012

Dementia and Caring, Filming Interview This Morning, Meeting Deputy First Minister Tomorrow

Hi
Good Morning
I will be filming a short interview this morning for Scotland Tonight ,to be aired this evening, it kind of limits what I can and cant say as I wont be in the studio  for the live discussion
That’s a shame as I have a few questions for the guests who will appear,
Tomorrow I will be meeting with the Deputy First Minister along with the Dementia Strategy Team; once again I am grateful as a son and carer for this unique opportunity I am hoping to put a group of carers together to help guide future policies. I feel it’s important we have a group of carers who can speak openly and honestly about Dementia who are not connectect to any group or charityThis allows open honest discussion about dementia and caring without influence or prejudice and truly gives carers a voice.

tommy

son ,carer ,awareness campaigner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...