Tuesday 15 May 2012

Cover Sorted For Tonight

phew !
Well I am happy to say cover is sorted for tonight, with thanks to social work and Pollok carers for their help with juggling my hours to get me through the 10pm cut off
I have been informed this was a clerical error  by the organsiation who supply cover and the night time cover I have in place  but never use as part of my package will come into force
I  am happy this has been sorted out as I was uncomfortable leaving my mum with new carers,especially as i vary rarely leave the house in the evening ,so alls well and ends well
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...