Monday 21 May 2012

Meeting with NHS Glasgow board members, on Monday

Hi  
With thank thanks to Peter Daniels non exec Vice Chair NHS Glasgow for arranging a meeting with some board members to discuss my campaign, talks and plans I met Peter a while back when I was a guest speaker at a carers rights day event, I look forward to seeing him again and hope we can do some awareness work together, although this all depends on my mums health and if can sort out the situation re cover that is holding us up
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...