Monday 14 May 2012

Dementia &Caring, Collecting Life Stories Raising Awareness

Hi
Last week I handed over some more life stories as part of my Dementia and Caring Awareness Campaign, now more than ever I feel its important we share our experiences, I will now be dealing direct with the dementia strategy team at St Andrews house,our life stories and experiences will help bring a new an better understanding on both Dementia and Caring for a loved one straight to the heart of Government. I hope you can help add to the hundreds of amazing people who have already shared their experiences, .Our Experiences straight to the Decision makers. We can help others who will face what we have faced, or are facing at this time
You can e mail me direct at  tommy@i-woz-there.com
Thank you
Tommy 
Son, Carer .Awareness Campaigner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...