Friday 4 May 2012

Lewy Body`s Type Dementia,a Message and Link From Norms Mac

Hiya everybody, i have just had an e mail from a very good friend in Australia called Sonya whose husband Steve has just been, eventually, diagnosed with Lewy Body`s Type Dementia. Please read the link as i know we dont all need reminding but it shows show`s that no matter where you live, no matter who you are and no matter how many miles we are apart, we are all fighting for the same thing, an END to this AWFUL DISEASE!!! When i say "THE FIGHT GOES ON!!" I have never meant it more than i do today !! WHY ? because Sonya is 37yrs old and Steve is 42yrs old, please read the link my friends and wish them wellhttp://campaign.fightdementia.org.au/steves-story-9459/
campaign.fightdementia.org.au
Steve’s story Posted on May 2, 2012 by kaylam Hi everyone, I was lucky to be the winner of the Fight Dementia, Priceline gift box for my wife! A big thankyou to everyone involved. I’m 42, and was in the last month finally diagnosed with Lewy Body Dementia. Myself and my wonderful...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...