Wednesday 30 May 2012

Dementia &Caring collecting life stories raising awareness, can you help?

Hi

If you have read this blog before you will be aware that the basis of this campaign is collecting life stories, thoughts and opinions to take to Government, local authorities. the care sector and beyond ,I have lots of  meetings and talks scheduled all if which I do on a voluntary basis in my 18 hours cover each week I truly believe the best way to bring more understanding and help is to hear from families who have faced or are facing dementia and all that it brings, I have found and met many good people who are taking great interest in our life stories and thoughts, people who are in a position to make a difference for us ,I will continue to take anything received direct to the people who need to hear our stories
So if you have a life story or any thoughts or opinions  you would like to share in order to raise awareness ,understanding and to help others please e mail me at tommy@i-woz-there.com , over the last year I have put great effort into finding good and the right  people to take the correspondence too and believe we have a chance to make a difference
Tommy
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...