Friday 18 May 2012

link to Today on Reporting Scotland interview with Jeanette who sent me her story

Good Morning
I hope you can watch Reporting Scotland today; there will be an interview I set up with Jeanette who sent me a letter, A letter I handed over last week when I met with the Deputy First Minister,sadly Ken ,Jeanette’s husband past away last week, I don’t have the words to explain my respect for this amazing lady who on the day of her late husbands service has asked that her interview still be broadcast my thoughts and tears are with Jeanette and her family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...