Thursday 3 May 2012

Dementia, Caring our Experiences and Life Stories Can Help Others

Good  Afternoon
Maybe I am a dreamer, but I truly believe that sharing our experiences good or bad, on living with or caring for a loved one facing the journey dementia brings can help others
As a son ,carer and awareness campaigner I believe taking our life stories  to the heart of government is the best way to bring help and understanding At this time we have a Deputy First Minister who is taking an interest in our life stories ,for me this to good an opportunity to waste .I meet the DFM once again on May 9th if you would like to add your life story or experience to the many I already have please send to tommy@i-woz-there.com .As I have said before if you really want to know what life is like caring for a loved one then ask a carer   
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment at the tommyontour blog. Your comment will be moderated and published very soon.

My mums name was Joan ,my Mum Had Dementia - our Story 9 Short Films

Tommy’s speech, providing a carer’s perspective,  on the theme of “ No – one ever asked   ” highlighted the transformational impact that ...